Why blog the 80s?

Due to not-so-popular yet compelling demand, I'm blogging my high school diary entries from the late eighties and early nineties.

You are more likely to enjoy this blog if:
- You were born between 1970 and 1976.
- You thought George Michael would fall in love with you if he only got to know you.
- Your Aquanet consumption easily exceeded one fushia aerosol can per month.
- You penned at least one angsty poem per week about your latest crush.
- You assiduously nursed all legitimate bouts of melancholia into sustained periods of truly impressive despair. When you consulted your journals weeks after writing about each episode, you moved yourself to tears.



kicked out of weight watchers...01.11.89

I wuz supposed to start Weight Watchers tonight but they made me wait another week. According to some group of old ladies, I'm "in range" for a healthy weight and my mom has to stay and say I can go on a stupid diet. BUMMER! I'm trying not to eat much but it's not working. Last week, I only ate granola bars and vegetables but I almost passed out after exercising.

I talked to Joey today in Health about skiing. He thinks it's cool that I like it so much. He told me its in my blood, because Nate is a back country skiier and totally fearless. I said I can't even get down the bunny hill without landing on my face. Still, I told him that if he drives us up there, we could totally skip and I'd pay for our lift tickets. He wuz mass happy!

Tomorrow's Thursday, so we're only a few days from Saturday and Saturday means....

SKIING!!!!

So, JS told Nikki that he likes both me and her. That is just stupid. I am not interested in someone who can't make up his mind. I guess that's weird, though, because I kind of like lots of people. Anyway, I'm just going to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment